Panorama Camping De Gulperberg
The Netherlands is a flat country, but the southern province of Limburg has “real” mountains by Dutch standards. Although the Gulperberg is only 157 meters high, you can still enjoy a high level of recreation at the camp site of the same name, thanks to the great facilities and the unique location.
- medium-sized campsite
- sloping campsite
- lively campsite
- international character
- 4 star campsite ANWB
- 4 star campsite ADAC
- top location
- clean and well kept
- adjacent to nature area
- 10 minutes walking distance to public swimming pool. Free entrance.
- the employees at the campsite will be happy to tell you more about the events, cycling routes, walking routes, sights the area.
- the surroundings of the campsite are beautiful and ask to be discovered: by car, on foot, by bike
- suitable for children under 12 years old, teenagers, seniors, sporty types, walkers, cyclists
The surroundings of Panorama Camping De Gulperberg
- Visiting cave
- Mountain biking
- Visit the 3 countries point (Netherlands, Belgium, Germany)
- Visit Maastricht
The facilities on Panorama Camping De Gulperberg
- Outdoor swimming pool, Indoor pool, free entrance subtropical swimming paradise Mosaqua, multifunctional sports fields, mini library, playing field various play equipment spread over the campsite, bicycle rental, dutch speaking children’s entertainment, English speaking children’s entertainment, German speaking children’s entertainment
Food and drink
- Take a way food, bread service, bar, snack bar and a la carte restaurant
- Arrival times: after 3 pm, departure times: before 10.00 am, minimum stay : 3 nights, no extra tent allowed, no pets allowed, max. 5 people allowed per pitch, our tents provide 5 beds with complete bedding. washing machines for a feed, Dryer for a fee, barbecue not allowed, maximum power consumption on the pitch: 10 ampere, Wifi available for free
From 52, – per tent per night.