Camping Nommerlayen in Luxembourg is a lively campsite with lots of fun and entertainment. Do you prefer nature? You can walk straight into the beautiful forest from the campsite. Also recommended, rent a mountain bike at the campsite and challenge yourself on the bike. Afterwards you can relax on the terrace of the campsite with a refreshing drink.
- Medium-sized campsite
- Terraced camping
- Lively campsite
- International character
- 5 star campsite ANWB
- 5 star campsite ADAC
- Clean and well kept
- Adjacent to nature area
- the employees at the campsite will be happy to tell you more about the Cycling and walking routes and sights in the area.
- the surroundings of the campsite are beautiful and ask to be discovered by car, ons foot or by bike
- Suitable for: children under 12 years old, teenagers, sporty types, walkers, cyclists.
- Visiting cave
- Mountain biking
- GPS hiking and Nordic Walking
- Visit the city Luxemburg, public transport is free in whole Luxembourg
- Animation program during holidays. Par example: tinker, disco, football, table tennis, playback show, beach-volley, football field with a real trainer, beach-volley field, swimming pools, 50 meters swimming pool can be closed with the slide roof in case of bad weather, bowling with a bar, youth space (disco), table tennis, billard, snooker, jeu-de-boules, Wifi (free) and internet computer, slender you and arasys, GPS hiking and Nordic Walking. Climb volcano.
Food and drink
- Take away food, camping shop, bread service, bar, snack bar, pizzaria, a la carte restaurant, soft ice cream sales. (Unique in Luxembourg)
- Arrival times: after 3 pm, departure times: before 10.00 am, minimum stay : 3 nights, fixed arrival days in high season( from July 15 to August 25). Fixed arrival days are: Friday and Monday. No extra tent allowed, no pets allowed, max. 6 people allowed per pitch, our tents provide 5 beds with complete bedding. washing machines for a feed, Dryer for a fee, barbecue not allowed, maximum power consumption on the pitch: 10 ampere, Wifi available for free. Water tap on the camping pitch, sanitary with pass.