Nature plays an important role at this pleasant and friendly campsite. The bare foot path next to the campsite is a wonderful example of this.
Super fun for the children, if you manage to get them along .. Because with so much room to play and a swimming pool, friends on the campsite are made very quickly
- Medium-sized campsite
- Camping on flat/sloping terrain,
- Friendly, hospitable and cozy
- International character
- Nature plays an important role on this campsite
- 4 Star campsite ADAC
- Top location
- Clean and well kept
- Near the forest
- Within 3,5 km walking distance of village Medernach
- The employees at the campsite will be happy to tell you more about the events, sights and cycling and walking routes in the area.
- The surroundings of the campsite are beautiful and ask to be discovered : by car, on foot and by bike
- Suitable for children under 12 years old, seniors, sporty types, peace seekers, walkers and cyclists
- Environment awareness
- Mountain climbing
- Visiting caves
- Mountain biking
- Nature excursions
- Visit the city of Luxembourg. Transport is free in Luxembourg
Find more information about the environment of camping Auf kengert on this english-language website
- Outdoor swimming pool, sandbox, various play equipment spread over the campsite , indoor playground, herb garden, barefoot path, no animation, but plenty of play options, entertainment for adults (live performances, music evenings, etc.) washing machines for a fee, and dryer for a fee.
Food and drink
- Camping shop, bread service, bar, a la carte restaurant with terrace.