Updated on July 28, 2021. At camping Echternacherbrück, the river Sauer overflowed its banks during the night of July 14 to 15. The beautiful surroundings and the town of Echternach have not been damaged by the water. Because the campsite is located directly on the Sauer, the water has managed to reach the campsite. For safety reasons, the swimming pool and playgrounds are therefore closed. Swimming/playing in the river is also not allowed. The catering, reception and sanitary buildings are open. In Echternach the terraces are inviting for you and cycling and walking tours in the vicinity of the campsite can also be made without any problems.
Life is good at this lively German campsite right on the border with Luxembourg. A short walk takes you to the pleasant center of the picturesque town of Echternacherbruck
The campsite itself is located on the river de Souer, where some of our tents (Lodge de luxe) are directly attached.
- Medium-sized campsite
- Camping on flat terrain
- Lively campsite
- International character
- Top location
- On the river
- Adjacent to town
- The surroundings of the campsite are beautiful and ask to be discovered: by car, on foot or by bike
- Suitable for: children under 12 years old, teenagers, seniors, walkers and cyclists
We do understand that corona influences the planning of your vacation. But we also understand that you prefer to be busy with positive things. And your vacation for 2021 is a positive thing! That is why we offer a rebooking guarantee to everyone who books now.
Read more about booking with rebooking guarantee.
The surroundings of Echternacherbrück
- Close to Nature Park South Eifel
- Even without a car, you can reach the city of Echternach in a few minutes and watch the hustle and the bustle on one of many nice terraces.
- Visit the cities Luxembourg and Trier can be reached
- Visit medieval castles and Gothic churches,
- Visit the Müllerthal also called “LittleSwitzerland”.
- Take a hiking tour through the woods (at the German or Luxembourgian side), and then will be amazed by the rock formations and the clefts you can see there.
- Also with a (mountain)bike there are a lot of possibilities to discover the surrounding area.
- Every second Wednesday in the month there is a big market in Echternach and every second Saturday a farmers fresh-market in Irrel.
The facilities on Echternacherbrück
- Pitches at the river (Only Lodge the luxe tents). Modern sanitary facilities. Several sanitary facilities for handicapped . Several baby chancing- and washrooms . Entertainment is mainly offered in high season. There is a own clubhouse called “Campertreff Stuff”, with billiard table, dart, kicker, air-hockey, big TV-screen, kids club and a common room. In the high saison you will find our entertainment program for children and adults at reception windows and on information boards at the sanitary buildings and our clubhouse “Campertreff. Mini golf 200 metres, Tennis 500 metres, Indoor swimming pool 800 metres. In the swimming pool: (in the main- and high season):Disco swimming, Aqua gym. Beach volleyball, Water polo, Beach soccer, Aqua jogging.
Next to the reception: Table tennis, French boules, Big trampoline (for a fee). 3 Children playgrounds, Kids-club, Disco swimming, Paddling pool, Disco for children, Handicrafts for children, Bingo for children, Earthenware painting, Activities extra for children (see the weekly program), Big trampoline (against payment)
Food and drink
- Beer garden/bistro. Next to the campsite there is a: Baker, Pizzeria and Greec restaurant.
- Arrival times: after 3 pm, departure times: before 10.00 am, minimum stay : 3 nights, fixed arrival days in high season( from July 15 to August 25). Fixed arrival days are: Friday and Monday. Additional tent allowed (specify when booking), pets allowed (specify when booking). 6 people allowed per pitch, our tents provide 5 beds with complete bedding. washing machines for a feed, Dryer for a fee, barbecue not allowed, maximum power consumption on the pitch: 6ampere, Wifi available for free. Water tap on the camping pitch.
From € 63,- per tent per night.