This is a great destination. Beaches and picturesque bays are never far away, the hinterland is surprising with beautiful old towns and large cities such as Girona and Barcelona are also easy to reach.
Add to this the fact that this campsite attaches great importance to nature and the facilities are top notch. With lovely swimming pools, a fantastic restaurant and a well-stocked supermarket right outside the gate
- Medium-sized campsite
- Sloping campsite
- Lively campsite
- Friendly, hospitable and cozy
- International character
- Nature plays an important role on this campsite
- 4,5 star Campsite ADAC
- Top location
- The employees at the campsite will be happy to tell you more about the weekly markets, events, cycling routes, walking routes and sights in the area.
- Suitable for: children under 12 years old, teenagers, seniors, disabled people, sporty types, walkers and cyclists
We do understand that corona influences the planning of your vacation. But we also understand that you prefer to be busy with positive things. And your vacation for 2021 is a positive thing! That is why we offer a rebooking guarantee to everyone who books now.
Read more about booking with rebooking guarantee.
The surroundings of Begur
- Possibility till :hiking. biking. mountain biking. nature excursions in the area.
- Visit interesting places like: Begur, Barcelona, Girona. You can find more information here
- The Costa Brava forms the eastern border of the province of Girona. It has 158 linear kilometres of coastline. The name Costa Brava, “Wild Coast” in English, is an attempt to describe the rough and wild landscape combining the dark green of the pine groves and the rocks, the golden sand and the deep blue of the Mediterranean.The Costa Brava stretches from Portbou to the town of Blanes, and Cap de Creus, the Medes Islands and the Aiguamolls de l’Empordà Natural Parks, towns such as Cadaqués, Pals and Empúries (with its ruins) and coves such as those in Begur and Llafranc (with the famous St. Sebastian lighthouse) are all to be found here. In short, an exceptional coastline.
- You are surrounded by nature at Càmping Begur. There are a total of 3,458 listed trees spread over the campsite. We want to teach youngsters and grown-ups about everything our environment has to offer, which is why we organise activities related to nature and ornithology, so that you can come into contact with the flora and fauna to be enjoyed in this wonderful setting.
The facilities on Begur
Outdoor swimming pool, supervised swimming pool. You’ll find an area for recreational games, including table tennis, table football and pool. If you prefer to play sports such as football and basketball, at the campsite you’ll also find a court with a basketball net and a pitch for playing beach football and beach volleyball.The children’s area is a place specially designed for the little ones to enjoy themselves. The camping organise activities and workshops for groups of children so that the grown-ups can enjoy some peace and quiet at the campsite too. If you want to have a great time with your family, the campsite offer a variety of musical evenings at the Càmping Begur bar terrace. The best way of enjoying the cool summer nights, accompanied by great music! There are 27 barbecues spread over the campsite which you can use free of charge. They are large, sturdy barbecues to be used with charcoal. Enjoy excellent grilled meals! There are sports facilities for those who want to stay in shape. You’ll find stationary bikes and various machines for steps, weights and abs, among many others. Access to the fitness centre is reserved for adults. At the campsite you’ll find a motorhome station and an area specially designed for washing your car. We have a pressure hose for washing vehicles and a vacuum cleaner.
Food and drink
Just at the entrance to the campsite there’s a supermarket which sells a wide range of high-quality products. There’s also a bakery, a butcher’s, a fishmonger’s, a bookshop and a greengrocer’s. In addition, there’s a winery with a fine assortment of wines and spirits.There is a restaurant at camping Begur with an a la carte menu. You can also take away meals here or enjoy a drink on the terrace.
- Arrival times: after 3 pm, departure times: before 10.00 am, minimum stay : 3 nights, fixed arrival days in high season( from July 15 to August 25). Fixed arrival days are: Saturday and Wednesday. No additional tent allowed, No pets allowed . 6 people allowed per pitch, our tents provide 5 beds with complete bedding. There are 27 barbecues spread over the campsite which you can use free of charge, maximum power consumption on the pitch: 6ampere, Wifi available for free. Water tap on the camping pitch.The campsite provide a laundry area with washing machines, dryers and washing sinks. At the campsite reception you can buy tokens to use the laundry services (detergent not included).There are four blocks with spacious sanitary facilities. You’ll find showers with hot water, toilets, washbasins and sinks for washing dishes. There are also bathrooms adapted for people with reduced mobility, as well as family bathrooms and changing rooms for babies. At the campsite you’ll find a motorhome station and an area specially designed for washing your car. We have a pressure hose for washing vehicles and a vacuum cleaner. At the entrance to the campsite you’ll find a cash machine where you can withdraw the money you need for your holiday. It’s a Banco Sabadell cash machine and it works with the Visa service. It accepts foreign cards.There is a charging station for electric vehicles with the type-3 32A / 22kW Plug & Drive.
From € 67,- per night per tent.