This is truly a campsite with character. Farmer Gijs likes to welcome you to his mini campsite where there are plenty of special play-equipment for children. Animals play an important role at this campsite, if you want you can even rent a bunny, which will be waiting for you in a nice hutch at your tent upon arrival at the campsite.
You ‘d almost forget that you are in the Veluwe, a 1000 km2 nature park in the heart of the Netherlands where theme parks and historic cities are never far away.
- small campsite
- farm campsite
- camping on flat terrain
- quiet campsite
- friendly, hospitable and cozy
- clean and well kept
- Boer (farmer) Gijs at the campsite will be happy to tell you more about the events, history, cycling and walking routes in the area
- excursions organized at the campsite
- the surroundings of the campsite are beautiful and ask to be discovered by: car, on foot, by bike.
- suitable for: children under 12 years old, seniors, disabled people, peace seekers, walkers and cyclists.
- With private toilet at the tent!
We do understand that corona influences the planning of your vacation. But we also understand that you prefer to be busy with positive things. And your vacation for 2021 is a positive thing! That is why we offer a rebooking guarantee to everyone who books now.
Read more about booking with rebooking guarantee.
The surroundings of ‘t Westdorp
The Veluwe invites to beautiful walks and bike rides. Prefer water fun? Within walking distance you will find an indoor swimming pool with two super water slides! Also within walking distance: recreation area Zeumeren with 3 beaches, playground equipment, fitness equipment) Played out? Visit such a beautiful town in the area or visit Kootwijkerzand.
The facilities on ‘t Westdorp
Playing field, playground, sandbox, various play equipment spread over the campsite, go-karts, animals to cuddle, petting zoo, recreation room, animal pasture ,pony to brush, care-rabbit for rent ,workshops, sanitary facilities for disabled campers.Washing machines for a fee, dryer for a fee , ironing facilities against payment, public freezer. Beauty salon.
Food and drink
- Arrival times: after 3 pm, departure times: before 10.00 am, minimum stay : 3 nights, fixed arrival days in high season( from July 15 to August 25). Fixed arrival days are: Friday and Monday. Additional tent not allowed , pets not allowed . 6 people allowed per pitch, our tents provide 5 beds with complete bedding. washing machines for a feed, Dryer for a fee, barbecue not allowed, maximum power consumption on the pitch: 6ampere, Paid wifi available, Water tap on the camping pitch.
From 49,- per night per tent.