You will find this generously designed campsite right on the Seeburger See. With a beautiful playground and swimming pool nearby. With a cafe on the lake and so many attractions in the area that your holiday will be too short.
- Medium-sized campsite
- Camping on flat terrain
- Lively campsite
- Friendly, hospitable and cozy
- International character
- 4,5 star campsite
- Top location
- Clean and well kept
- On a lake
- Adjacent to town
- The employees at the campsite will be happy to tell you more about the events, walking and cycling routes and sights in the area
- The surroundings of the campsite are beautiful and ask to be discovered : by car, on foot or by bike
- Suitable for: children under 12 years old, seniors, sporty types, walkers, cyclists, water sports enthusiast and fishermen
We do understand that corona influences the planning of your vacation. But we also understand that you prefer to be busy with positive things. And your vacation for 2021 is a positive thing! That is why we offer a rebooking guarantee to everyone who books now.
Read more about booking with rebooking guarantee.
The surroundings of Seeburger See
- Sail on the lake Seeburger See (sail- and row-boats for rent)
- Canoeing on the lake Seeburger See
- Hiking, (moutain) biking
- Nature excursions
- Visit Duderstadt
- Several museums in the area
- Visit Bärenpark Worbis
- Spot wildlife on the Seeburgersee
The facilities on Seeburger See
swimming lake, petanque court, sailing boat rental, tennis court, table tennis table, football field, volleyball court. Large playground located next to the campsite. Free entrance for guests at the Seeburger See campsite. Sandbox, various play equipment spread over the campsite, mini golf, entertainment program for younger children (kids club) entertainment for adults (live performances, music evenings, etc.)
Food and drink
Camping shop, bread service. Restaurant and bar The Old Sailor. Located on the lake
Arrival times: after 3 pm, departure times: before 10.00 am, minimum stay : 3 nights, fixed arrival days in high season( from July 15 to August 25). Fixed arrival days are: Friday and Monday. Additional tent allowed (specify when booking), pets allowed (specify when booking). 6 people allowed per pitch, our tents provide 5 beds with complete bedding. washing machines for a feed, Dryer for a fee, barbecue not allowed, maximum power consumption on the pitch: 6ampere, Wifi available for free. Water tap on the camping pitch.
From € 63,- per tent per night.