You will find a special campsite in the south of France in the Aveyron. Camping les Genêts is located right on the banks of one of the largest reservoirs in France. You can walk from your tent to the water for watersports or swimming. The special landscape with high plains and valleys invites to be discovered. With so many great facilities on the campsite, you don’t have to leave the campsite at all….
- Medium-sized campsite
- Lively campsite
- Friendly, hospitable and cozy
- International character
- 4 star campsite ANWB
- Top location
- Clean and well kept
- Within walking distance of the sea
- The surroundings of the campsite are beautiful and ask to be discovered : by car, on foot end by bike
- Suitable for: children under 12 years old, seniors, walkers, cyclists, teenagers, sporty types, watersports-enthusiasts.
We do understand that corona influences the planning of your vacation. But we also understand that you prefer to be busy with positive things. And your vacation for 2021 is a positive thing! That is why we offer a rebooking guarantee to everyone who books now.
Read more about booking with rebooking guarantee.
The surroundings of Les Genêts
Leisure paradise and outdoor sports, on land, by air and on water, the region is popular with all ages for its range of activities, such as river canoe trips, fishing and boating on the lakes, paragliding and hang-gliding from the Causses, hiking, via ferrata, cycling tours and mountain biking – you’re spoilt for choice. Family activities are also on offer in Aveyron: a rail bike route, a visit to Micopolis, a boat cruise or an innovative boat ride on the Millau Viaduct. Get to know the region, its food and the local know-how by being tempted by a visit to the Roquefort cheese cave or a wine tasting session!Aveyron is the place to be to find the largest number of the “most beautiful villages in France”. There’s so much to see and do, from the medieval village of Castelnau-Pegayrols to the troglodyte village of Peyre through the wonders of Conques. To discover these 10 villages, you will need at least two days (3 preferably). For example, you can spend a day in the villages of southern Aveyron: the troglodyte city of Peyre (Comprégnac), La Couvertoirade with its fortified enclosure and watchtowers, Brousse-le-Château which has a superb castle, a Gothic bridge and several remarkable churches (Saint-Cirice, Saint-Jacques-le-Majeur).
Find more information about the environment of camping Les Genêts this english-language website
The facilities on Les Genêts
- Camping club Les Genêts has other practical services in store for you: for example, free WiFi is available across the site. An on-site grocery store, open throughout the season, is stocked with everything you’ll need – fresh products, bread, local delicacies, drinks, ice-cream, items for everyday use in the home, as well as post cards, toys and beach games.If you need a bit of time to yourself, you can count on our team of children’s club supervisors to look after and entertain your children. Last but not least, we offer our holiday-makers a range of leisure equipment, such as a swimming pool, sporting terrain, inflatable games and even a mini-golf course.
Food and drink
- Campsite Les Genêts’ bar and grill/pizzeria is a great place to hang out or pause for breath and enjoy a beer in between lake dives or a refreshing ice-cream during the afternoon. For lunch or dinner, we offer traditional and savory food, pizzas and snacks to eat on-site or take-away, as well as a special menu just for children! Pizzas, burgers, nuggets, chips, hot dogs – there’s something for all food lovers
- Arrival times: after 3 pm, departure times: before 10.00 am, minimum stay : 3 nights, fixed arrival days in high season( from July 15 to August 25). Fixed arrival days are: Saturday and Wednesday. No additional tent allowed, pets allowed . 6 people allowed per pitch, our tents provide 5 beds with complete bedding. Maximum power consumption on the pitch: 6ampere, Wifi available for free. Water tap on the camping pitch.The campsite provide a laundry area with washing machines, dryers and washing sinks. At the campsite reception you can buy tokens to use the laundry services (detergent not included).There are blocks with spacious sanitary facilities. You’ll find showers with hot water, toilets, washbasins and sinks for washing dishes. There are also bathrooms adapted for people with reduced mobility, as well as family bathrooms and changing rooms for babies.A badge is used at the campsite. The deposit for this badge is: 20 euros
From € 79,- per tent per night