Camping Diana Heide
The province of Drenthe at its most beautiful: that is camping Diana Heide. The facilities are in tip-top order. The hospitable team ensures that you lack nothing. Drenthe is known in the Netherlands as a cycling province with
endless cycle paths across the heath, along green villages and through the woods. During a walk you will certainly encounter a flock of sheep. Prefer to shop? Cities such as Assen and Groningen are close by and both cities have very interesting museums.
- Large-sized campsite. Number of seats: 387
- Camping on flat terrain
- Quiet campsite
- Friendly, hospitable and cozy
- Nature plays an important role on this campsite
- 5 star campsite ANWB
- Clean and well kept
- Adjacent to nature area
- The employees at the campsite will be happy to tell you more about the events, Cycling and walking routes and sights in the area.
- The surroundings of the campsite are beautiful and ask to be discovered : by car, on foot, by bike.
- Suitable for: children under 12 years old, seniors, peace seekers, walkers, cyclists and fishermen.
We do understand that corona influences the planning of your vacation. But we also understand that you prefer to be busy with positive things. And your vacation for 2021 is a positive thing! That is why we offer a rebooking guarantee to everyone who books now.
Read more about booking with rebooking guarantee.
In this tunnel tent you have plenty of space and you will experience the real camping feeling. The rollable front …
- Fully furnished
- Incl. duvets, pillows and bed linen
Lodge de Luxe
The real camping feeling with the comfort of a lounge set, box-spring bed and extra cupboard space. That is camping …
- Box-spring beds in master bedroom
- Lounge set
The surroundings of Camping Diana Heide
- Possibility till: hiking, biking, mountain biking, nature excursions in the area possibility.
- Visit cities such as Groningen and Assen
- Perfect base for MotoGP TT Assen, World Superbike Championship
- Visit monuments village Orvelte
- Visit outdoorcentre Boomkroonpad Gasselte
- Herinneringscentrum Kamp Westerbork In the middle of Drenthe is a place with history. Find here more information
- The hunebeds are the oldest monuments in the Netherlands. They are prehistoric tombstones built by the Funnelbeaker people. Find here more information
The facilities on Camping Diana Heide
Swimming lake, checkers and chess facilities, mini library, playing field , sandbox, various play equipment spread over the campsite, bicycle rental, go-kart rental, Dutch speaking children’s entertainment, English speaking children’s entertainment , plenty of play options. entertainment for adults (live performances, music evenings, etc.)
Food and drink
Take away food, camping shop, bread service, bar snack bar, a la carte restaurant.
- Arrival times: after 3 pm, departure times: before 10.00 am, minimum stay : 3 nights, fixed arrival days in high season( from July 15 to August 25). Fixed arrival days are: Friday and Monday. Additional tent not allowed , pets allowed (specify when booking). 6 people allowed per pitch, our tents provide 5 beds with complete bedding. washing machines for a feed, Dryer for a fee, barbecue not allowed, maximum power consumption on the pitch: 6ampere, Paid wifi available, Water tap on the camping pitch.
From 44.99 per tent per night.