This campsite is located in the East of the Netherlands near the German border. Enjoy the best of both countries from camping de Papillon. Get on your bike and paddle along the most beautiful bike paths to beautiful old Dutch towns or visit the
beautiful zoo in Nordhorn in Germany. Of course: If you want to get off the campsite, because there is plenty to do here too. Fishing enthusiasts cast a fishing rod here and the children have fun in the swimming pond.
Provided they are not preparing for a performance in the theater.
- middle-sized campsite.
- Camping on flat terrain
- Quiet campsite
- Friendly, hospitable and cozy
- Nature plays an important role on this campsite
- 4 star campsite ANWB
- Clean and well kept
- In the forest
- Adjacent to nature area
- The employees at the campsite will be happy to tell you more about the events, Cycling and walking routes and sights in the area.
- The surroundings of the campsite are beautiful and ask to be discovered : by car, on foot, by bike.
- Suitable for: children under 12 years old, seniors, peace seekers, walkers, cyclists and fishermen.
We do understand that corona influences the planning of your vacation. But we also understand that you prefer to be busy with positive things. And your vacation for 2021 is a positive thing! That is why we offer a rebooking guarantee to everyone who books now.
Read more about booking with rebooking guarantee.
In this tunnel tent you have plenty of space and you will experience the real camping feeling. The rollable front …
- Fully furnished
- Incl. duvets, pillows and bed linen
Lodge de Luxe
The real camping feeling with the comfort of a lounge set, box-spring bed and extra cupboard space. That is camping …
- Box-spring beds in master bedroom
- Lounge set
Your own house on the campsite and still camp. The Safari tent does not look colossal but offers plenty of …
- Kitchen with cold running water
- Refrigirator with freezer
The surroundings of De Papillon
- The direct vicinity of Papillon Country Resort is a paradise for mountain bikers lovers.
- Cross-border cycling from the Papillon Country Resort holiday park. Due to its unique location, 150 meters from the border, you can cycle in the Netherlands and Germany.
- Would you like to go to the zoo during your holiday at Papillon Country Resort? Which can! Nordhorn Zoo is located just across the German border. Not big, but very well cared for and intimate. And even your dog is welcome.
- You can walk everywhere in Twente. Directly from Papillon Country Resort or a little further in Twente or Germany. You walk through a wonderful and rich nature.
- Papillon Country Resort is not far from the German border and therefore not far from the old German town of Bad Bentheim. So close to the Netherlands and yet such a different building and culture.
The facilities on De Papillon
Swimming pool with water playground, Swimming pond. Besides the swimming pool, Papillon Country Resort also has a swimming pond. Children can enjoy swimming and playing in and around the water while the parents watch on the beach. Papillon Country Resort wants to make your family holiday plenty of fun thanks to the animation team.The famous mascot Spotty will land in Papillon Country Resort! Spotty will entertain your children together with its animation team during your Glamping holiday.
The campsite organize so many activities during the day: baby dance, group games. Even the evening activities for families will not miss. Animation shows will take place by the Spotty theater to entertain your family evenings. A spacious arena outside will host all our guests to share some magic moments together. In case of rain, don’t worry, our campsite has something special for you. Papillon offers tennis and football court, beach volley area and organize many group activities. The animation team will propose to you a full entertainment program every day. Campsite Papillon Country Resort is suitable for fishing lovers. The campsite village offers 2 fish ponds. The area is very spacious and every fisherman has his own fishing spot.
Food and drink
Papillon Country Resort market offers the essential for your daily breakfast thanks to the bakery service. It is well furnished with delicious dutch specialties, newspapers and all the things you need for your camping Glamping holiday.Papillon Country Resort combines the traditional Italian and Dutch cuisine. The menu will satisfy everybody’s needs, with special dishes. Even the kids will have a special baby menu at disposal.
Arrival times: after 3 pm, departure times: before 10.00 am, minimum stay : 3 nights, fixed arrival days in high season( from July 15 to August 25). Fixed arrival days are: Friday and Monday. Additional tent not allowed , pets allowed (specify when booking). 6 people allowed per pitch, our tents provide 5 beds with complete bedding. washing machines for a feed, Dryer for a fee, barbecue not allowed, maximum power consumption on the pitch: 6ampere, Paid wifi available, Water tap on the camping pitch.
From € 58,- per tent per night